• In the Spotlight:

Ok this is fun I swear

Have you done this? I did, here it is! What have you ladies gotten? I know it's silly, but why not?

Madame Zaritska, has reviewed your answers. She has summoned all of her powers to generate a prediction for you that will tell you the secrets of your special day. Beware, if your answers were not truthful, your prediction may not be correct, so honesty is important to Madame Zaritska!

Madame Zaritska, using her mystical powers, has the following prediction:

The day you deliver, outside will be cloudy. Your baby will arrive in the early evening. After a labor lasting approximately 15 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 6 pounds, 9 ounces, and will be 22 inches long. This child will have light amber eyes and a lot of blonde hair

ours

Asked by ours at 6:26 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• The day you deliver, outside will be foggy. Your baby will arrive in the mid morning. After a labor lasting approximately 5 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 8 pounds, 10 ounces, and will be 17-1/2 inches long. This child will have dark gray eyes and some blonde hair.

Woohoo! 5 hours of labor. I am all for this prediction! LOL.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 6:31 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Is it weird that I'm grateful for 15 hours? Makes me think that I won't have to have a c-section again! Amber eyes though...I'm not sure where that would come from. I'm fairly sure any baby that I have will start off with blue eyes haha.
    ours

Answer by ours at 6:33 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Where is the link?
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 6:35 PM on May. 28, 2009

• The day you deliver, outside will be shiny. Your baby will arrive in the early evening. After a labor lasting approximately 7 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 10 pounds, 1 ounces, and will be 20-1/2 inches long. This child will have dark brown eyes and curly brown hair.

I like the 7 hour part but not to sure about him weighing 10 lbs! lol I don't even know what i'm having yet so it will be a surprise to see how close this is, even if it is only for fun :)
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 6:36 PM on May. 28, 2009

• here's the link for it http://pregnancyandbaby.com/pregnancy/baby/Madame-Zaritska-predicts-your-birth-experience-1.php
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 6:37 PM on May. 28, 2009

• The day you deliver, outside will be fair. Your baby will arrive in the late afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 20 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 12 pounds, 3 ounces, and will be 16 inches long. This child will have dark blue eyes and barely there brown hair.

My doc says imma have a girls, and a 12 pound baby....ouch
    Anonymous

• The day you deliver, outside will be shiny. Your baby will arrive in the evening. After a labor lasting approximately 17 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 15 pounds, 9 ounces, and will be 16-1/2 inches long. This child will have dark gray eyes and some auburn hair.

OH NO!!! My doc tells me this is a big baby and we don't know what we're having but have been hoping 4 a boy. I just failed my 1 hour diabetes test so it makes sense that he would be a big boy. NOOOOO Also, we both have brown hair and eyes so I don't see grey eyes or auburn hair happening. This will be interesting to see. Has anyone done this and then had the baby and the prediction was true??
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 7:11 PM on May. 28, 2009

• OMG im gunna have a 15 pounder! lol but im hoping for a girl so thats good

The day you deliver, outside will be warm. Your baby will arrive in the evening. After a labor lasting approximately 12 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 15 pounds, 3 ounces, and will be 18 inches long. This child will have light green eyes and a lot of blonde hair.
    bradynsmom222

Answer by bradynsmom222 at 8:42 PM on May. 28, 2009

• The day you deliver, outside will be warm. Your baby will arrive in the late afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 24 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 10 pounds, 13 ounces, and will be 20-1/2 inches long. This child will have medium blue eyes and barely there black hair.

Wow. 24 hour labor and a 10lb baby. im going to go insane lol. the doctors tell me shes going to be small though. i hope she is lol. and the black hair i have no idea where thats from daddy and me have blonde hair lol.
    ChloeMom0709

Answer by ChloeMom0709 at 9:01 PM on May. 28, 2009

• The day you deliver, outside will be hot. Your baby will arrive in the late evening. After a labor lasting approximately 4 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 12 pounds, 14 ounces, and will be 18 inches long. This child will have light brown eyes and a little patch of brown hair.

HAHA i hope she isn't 12 lbs
    AshleyRoseG

Answer by AshleyRoseG at 11:57 PM on May. 28, 2009