Is this normal when having sex?

I know this is a little too much info but I'm wondering if its normal

I'm 15 weeks and when me and my boyfriend have sex since I've been pregnant I leave a lot of discharge on him

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:26 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it could be discharge or it could be yeast from a yeast infection.
    Anonymous

• i had that happen too.. and im kinda worried about it especially now cause he gets back tomorrow from being gone for 2 months and ive been having a lot of discharge lately ( im 25 weeks) so im sure itll be in the middle of everything... as long as it's not blood, smelling, or itching i really aint to worried about it
    rainylittlebug

Answer by rainylittlebug at 6:30 PM on May. 28, 2009

• it's normal ... im 39 weeks pregnant and my discharge has been white and thick throughout most of my pregnancy and I havent had a yeast infection once.
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 6:33 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I don't have a yeast infection on the 18th i had a pap @my first doctor visit and other test ran my doctor didn't say anything was out of the normal but I'm just wondering is it a pregnant thing or not (this is my first so i'm new to it all)
    Anonymous

• yeah ur more dischargey than regular when ur pregnant, its normal.
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 7:04 PM on May. 28, 2009

• ok thanks for the info
    Anonymous