OMG, he is pissed?! And he's a dick!

So I was sitting at the comuter on cafemom complaining about my DHs performance in the sack. I was just tired of it all. Anyway, he was standing behind me as I was ranting and raving and asking questions and he saw it all. He was so mad! He started yelling at me, asking me why I would air our dirty laundry to the world. I tried to explain that no one would know who sent it, but he wasn't having any of it. I finally just went to bed while he slept on the couch. His choice. When I got up this morning, there was an email to some of his friends about me. He was telling them about things I will or won't do and trying to get advice. It wouldn't be so bad if those friends weren't at my house everyday. Now I have to see them snicker and smile at me. I don't what to do. I know there isn't any difference in what I did, but at least none of you know me. Should I try and get back at him or what?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:29 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• Actually, there is a difference: you did what you did anonymously (I assume), he did what he did with people you have to face often. He deliberately did it to embarass you. With that said, though, I do have to agree with the pp, that you should make sure he is not around to see what you say about him, so that he doesn't have the chance to do something stupid and embarassing like this in return. I wouldn't try to get back at him. I would try to get him to do a "we were both wrong, let's both apologize and move on" kind of thing with you. Maybe he can tell his friends the e-mail was just a joke or something, if it would make any difference in how they might treat you. Good luck!
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 6:37 PM on May. 28, 2009

• It would be very childish of you if did something back. This is why when you write about your husband on CM, you make sure he is not around to see it & you always log out & change your password every so often.

itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 6:33 PM on May. 28, 2009

• well,.i dont think theres that much of a difference,..but its not like any of us know you or your hubby,..but his friends know both you and him,.so in a way yes,..but he felt hurt that you would tell anyone about your two's buissness.soo i would sit down with him and explain yourself and apologize as should he.
    no dont try to get back at him,..its not going to help anything.
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 6:35 PM on May. 28, 2009

• He's hurt that you are venting online about how much he sucks and not talking to him. Any person would be hurt by someoen sayiing how bad they suck in bed. Getting him back is childish
    Anonymous

• next time his friends come over just say "so, do you think you guys can help us?"
    Anonymous

• This is what my dh has to say about it...

Your husband is being a total douche. For one, you're posting anonymously, so no one knows who you or your husband is. For two, he retaliated by telling his closest friends - people you see every day - what you will or won't do in bed.
    Now, granted, he was upset, and at first, probably rightfully so; however, that does not give him carte blanch to go and tell people that you both know personally intimate details of your relationship.
    As for retaliating against DH.... not a good idea. Admittedly, you fired the first shot (regardless of circumstances, you did) - He chose to escalate the situation by personalizing it. If you chose to retaliate, not only are you stooping to his level, you are eroding any sort of trust or faith in the marriage. The only thing I can suggest is to sit down with him and try to hash things out - if he won't... than you did your best - it's his problem now.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 6:44 PM on May. 28, 2009

• wow, what an asshat. He just did it because he was all butt hurt.
    Anonymous

• Doesn't say it was posted anon
    Anonymous

• Even if it wasn't posted anon...who really knows any of us online? I mean I see your screen names and profiles, doesn't mean I "KNOW" any of you.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 7:03 PM on May. 28, 2009

• i think that is pretty mean..he should have believed you...i wouldn't get back at him..but let him know how u feel
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 7:26 PM on May. 28, 2009