Where can I find cheap maternity clothes?

IDK where to look lol I dont have alot of money but Im not able to wear any of my pants anymore just shorts and they are getting TIGHT and Im stuck wearing oversized band T-shirts. Im ok with that for the most part, until I need something to wear to church lol. (I dont think a Van Halen Tshirt qualifies as church wear lol) Where do I find cheap maternity clothes?

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 6:46 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ebay, Thrift stores and garage sales. The thrift stores and garage sales are more hit and miss though.
    I like that craigslist idea, it's a good one!

I wish you the best of luck. At the moment, I am wearing a pair of my husband's shorts, they are the only things other than my one pair of maternity pants that fit nice and aren't hot sweats that I own right now.
    WillDoDa

Answer by WillDoDa at 7:09 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Ebay...most of the time you can find decent stuff there
    mere417

Answer by mere417 at 6:51 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Thrift stores. Just think, anything you buy there the other person probalbly bought new for $40 and wore for maybe 3 months. I always find brand name, good quality, colothing for near nothing. Also the clerance racks at walmart and oldnavy thought you might find mostly winter maternity clothes.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 6:53 PM on May. 28, 2009

• If you don't mind second hand stuff maybe check out a thrift store if there is one near you or look for garage sales. I got a lot of my clothes from places like that with my last 2 pregnancies. Good luck.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 6:54 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Craigslist! People resell them on there in my area
    Anonymous

• Thrift stores.
    MamaJen74

Answer by MamaJen74 at 7:03 PM on May. 28, 2009

• second hand stores, i found some very nice shirts and shorts
    stephania01

Answer by stephania01 at 7:24 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Ross has maternity clothes for pretty cheap.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 7:27 PM on May. 28, 2009

• old navy on the clearance aisle is where i got some of mine and i got some from ross and some from target. we didnt make half as much as we make now but we only spent about 20-40$
    katie_s1

Answer by katie_s1 at 7:42 PM on May. 28, 2009