prego for the second time...?

when you get prego for the second time is breastfeeding the as hard as it was the first time as far as sore nipples and engorgement goes? Will my boobs be big again lol?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:49 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Mine sure did lol they actually got a lot bigger the second time around :-P and they hurt about the same amount of time. Hope this helps.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 6:56 PM on May. 28, 2009

• i went from 36C to 36 DD after i had my son... and they stayd that big... my guess is cause i only breast fed for the first month with him.... and im prego number two and now im in DDD and they dont fit me right... sucks... hoping they'll go down and this time round breast feeding will be more successfull. the 2nd time around should be easier though cause youve done it before and you know what to expect...
    good luck sweety and congrats!
    trystons_mommy

Answer by trystons_mommy at 7:02 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Really it just depends. With my first pregnancy I was HUGE, I had Dolly Parton boobs throughout pregnancy and afterwards, it was kind of embarrassing LOL

With my second pregnancy, Nothing. I barely got any bigger until the day my milk came in, I'm back to pre child size and haven't changed.

This third pregnancy, I'm having some mild discomfort while nursing the other baby, but otherwise, no size changes or anything.

Also, the second time I started nursing, I had NO pain at all. I was so thrilled, with my first I was in constant pain while nursing for the first 6 weeks, it was simply awful. I had expected the same, but was pleasantly surprised to avoid it. :)
    WillDoDa

Answer by WillDoDa at 7:06 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I don't know just yet. I'm due in 3 days with my second.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 7:34 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I have to agree with WillDoDa! My first pregnancy I had footballs on my chest continuing until I finished Breastfeeding. With my second, I only swelled a little when my milk came in and then it was gone. First baby had a hell of a time, cracked, bleeding, bad latch, crying (both of us, lol), second baby was a breeze comparitively! Remember, you have a heads up this time around, you've done this before and should remember what to do and not to do. Good Luck with your new baby!
    kryssie78

Answer by kryssie78 at 7:37 PM on May. 28, 2009