anyone tech savvy out here

My cousin and his gf are going through some really really rough times, border line breaking up (he used to be an ass but now hes trying to fix it but she barely opens her mind to the enw him) anyway shes been "spending a lot of time at her parents" and he really doesnt believe her and thinks maybe she found someone else. He asked for their password for their online acct for verizon (they have a famly plan but its in her name) and she refuses to give it up! He was wondering if there is anyway he can see the numbers she has been talking/texting to? I know this isnt your ladies problems but i know my cafe mom friends always seem to know some sort of answer!!!!

Kennadismom

Asked by Kennadismom at 6:49 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• I guess what he could do is hit the "Forgot password" button. If he knows her at all he should be able to figure out the security questions. If not they will send an email to her email account. If he knows her password he should be able to retrieve it. Good luck!
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 6:57 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Call the company and ask for a copy of the bill..have them send it to a diff address or email it to him..they might request the last four digits of her social security..maybe he knows that or knows somewhere where she has it?
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 7:20 PM on May. 28, 2009

• The fact that she won't share the online password is a red flag! If she isn't hiding anything, then there is no reason for her not to give up that password. Unless she's stalling for time to delete things online...

I say that if shes not willing to give it up, then shes already checked out of the realtionship. ( VERY small chance that maybe she did do something but now regrets it and doesn't want to jeoardize the new start...)
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 8:15 PM on May. 28, 2009