is it really to early to worry?

so i got a call today..from the doctors....i have to go back cuz my tests came back abnormal...so i have to take more tests cuz theres a good chance i have either cervical cancer or stomache cancer.i heard cervical cancer is not that bad...can be taken care of. and everyone says dont worry jus yet. but if you ask me easier said then done. and they say dont think of the worse...again easier said then done...i mean my family has a huge history of cancer..my tutu (grandma) or as i like to say mom,had stomache cancer....and i know...dont get ahead of urself but its not that easy..im scared. and id appreciate any comments and maybe even jus a uplifting pep talk. thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:50 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• p.s. im only 23!!! come on now! seriously! and not to mention im goin through so many back problems...i dont need this
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 6:53 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I AM SO SORRY YOU FIND YOURSELF DEALING WITH THIS, I REALLY PRAY THAT EVERYTHING WILL WORK OUT FOR YOU IN THE END, POSITIVE THOUGHTS ALWAYS, EVEN IN THE WORST CASE SCENARIOS.

Answer by older at 6:55 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Nothing can be gained by worrying. I know, easier said than done, but worrying can make a person more sick. Do things that help you relax. The good thing is that nowadays cancer can be detected earlier, so the treatment is a lot more effective.
    tigerlily721

Answer by tigerlily721 at 7:00 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I don't know your religious stand point, but if it were me I would talk to God and raw closer to him by this experience. I would trust in him, and that this is a part of his plan for me. Also that he will take care of me. I will pray for you. God bless
    mo2a27

Answer by mo2a27 at 7:02 PM on May. 28, 2009

• draw closer to him. Not raw closer to him/ Lol
    mo2a27

Answer by mo2a27 at 7:03 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I won't tell you not to worry because you will anyway (who wouldn't) but if you have cancer then the good news is that you are young and strong and hopefully caught it early.  These are all advantages in fighting the cancer and coping with the treatment.  YOU WILL BEAT IT!

I'M SENDING YOU PURPLE JU-JU'S!  Never underestimate the power of purple! 

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:13 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Worry enough to take positive action, look up both and the treatments and prepare your mind then, if it comes back positive take it One Day at a Time!!!! my hubby went through Colorectal Cancer in 2006 with Radiation and 2 courses of Chemo and 2 Surgeries and you have to deal with what each day brings (much like the Scripture says Matt 6:34) I'll keep you in my Prayers....
    lisarose45

Answer by lisarose45 at 7:46 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I had cervical cancer. It was taken care of quite easily and never came back.
    Try not to worry and keep positive. Now this is easier said than done. I know because i just had surgery the other day and I worried and worried about it.
    You are young and strong. You have many advantages that play in your favor for everything turning out okay. Concentrate on the positive!
    dragonfly7271

Answer by dragonfly7271 at 7:49 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I also had cervical cancer, me and my hubby was at church and my hubby looked at me and said God has healed you and i started praying the Lord and when I went back to the doctor i was fine no cancer Glory be to God....

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 7:58 PM on May. 28, 2009

• thank you all for repyling i really needed to hear all the positive. and as far as my religion status im a proud christian...i pray and do my own at home bible studies and im very close to god which is why i dont understand...why..why this on top of my major back problems on top of the everyday struggle of a single mom and my boyfriend bein very sick.....i jus dont understand that i mean i guess its a test of faith and even though i dont understand i will bring god even closer! anyways thank you everyone for responding! that alone makes me feel so good to know people care! thank you again
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 9:52 PM on May. 28, 2009