Im a fiend!!!!!! lol what are your cravings?

At first i craved a good hamburger now I've become a fiend for watermelon
This store just had a grand opening and the seedless watermelons are on sale for $2 so I've been buying them like crazy lol

I also always want to see the baby...wish i had an ultrasound machine at home lol

What were you're cravings? I know a lot of people crave weird things but i haven't gotten to that point yet and doubt i will

MsQuiana

Asked by MsQuiana at 6:56 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• A red slushie from the gas station, with Nerds (the candy) swirled into them lol that and a good peanut butter and banana sanwhich with 4 doritios on it lol
    collegemom1007

Answer by collegemom1007 at 6:59 PM on May. 28, 2009

• With my first pregnancy, I craved Oscar Meyer cheesy hotdogs on a bun with mayo and sweet pickle relish. I swear I had at least one a day.
    With my second I wanted these sweet rolls with cherry in the center. They were super hard to find, SO my dh would buy as many as he could when he could find them.
    I had no cravings with my third baby.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 7:01 PM on May. 28, 2009

• With my son it was cheeseburgers and corndogs, with my daughter it was cheeseburgers, pizza and cherry cheesecake, and with this last one i have been craving cheeseburgers, watermelon and carot cake. NO clue what i'm haiving this time only because all 3 of my pregnancies have been sooooo different lol. I actually had a weird craving the other day for egg salad on toast with strawberry jam! It was really good lol but i have only craved it once. I've also been craving tons of water with this one.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 7:01 PM on May. 28, 2009

• ewwwwwwwwww PB and banana with doritios? now that sounds really nasty lol

I was doing the slurpee thing a lot until my doctor told me to stay away from eating and drinking sugary stuff =-/
    MsQuiana

Answer by MsQuiana at 7:01 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I was actually just thinking that PB with bananas and doritos sounded good lol. I ate tons of sugary stuff during all my pregnancies and my kids have come out just fine. Sometimes you just have to splurge a little especially when your having a craving for something sweet :)
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 7:06 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Im 34 wks and i dont have any weird cravings. I usually crave meatball subs from subway and frenchfries oh yeah and carrots with broccoli(sp?) But most of what i want is healthy....Its weird because i have always been a junk food kinda girl lol
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 7:07 PM on May. 28, 2009

• all this talk about food has made me hungry lol to the kitchen i go
    MsQuiana

Answer by MsQuiana at 7:14 PM on May. 28, 2009

• with my first i craved was ice cream all the time.. The second i craved mexican food and im 8 weeks prego now and food sounds so nasty to me right now haha I have to make myself eat...

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 7:50 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I too have been having the watermelon cheeseburger cravings! ARGH!! I want chocolate too, but nothing is good enough! I NEVER ate ceral and I have gone through BOXES of Golden Grahams!! MMMMM,,,,,golden grahams- oh and pink milk......and hot sauce.......and ...
    jessicasea

Answer by jessicasea at 7:53 PM on May. 28, 2009