Pain with bone spurs and plantar faciitis?

Does anyone here have any experience with this? I have a very large bone spur on my heel and the Dr sugested surgery. However I cant take off work for quite some time due to money issues. Is there anything that makes this EXCRUCIATING pain any better? I have tried NSAIDS, Tylenol 3, Advil, Alieve, asprin, anything over the counter I can get my hands on as well. Please help! I work up on my feet all day long and I am worried that soon (very soon) I wont be able towork at all due to the horrible pain- Thanks

mommyof3xy

Asked by mommyof3xy at 6:59 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Health

• I suffer from plantar faciitis occassionally. I've found these remedies do wonders!

15 ways to fight heel pain

happy1mom

Answer by happy1mom at 7:08 PM on May. 28, 2009

• It usually takes about a week or two to start feeling much better. I use arch support shoe inserts, stretching techniques, ibuprofen, lost wieght, and apply ice packs. Surgery is rarely successful - I didn't do it. Did your doctor show you a diagram of what your injury looks like? I went online and found this and had a better idea of how to treat it.

happy1mom

Answer by happy1mom at 7:09 PM on May. 28, 2009

• i had plantar fasciitis which was very painful. I limped and the pain was horrible. I started taking a natural supplement that is wonderful. Within a few days, my heel pain was gone. I stopped taking it for  a few days and the pain returned.  This stuff is great.  message me if you would like more info.

jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 6:56 PM on May. 29, 2009