Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I want to get a toy for the bedroom

But i dont know what to get. I want something that me and my husband can both enjoy but i can also use when hes gone. Hes suposed to be deployed in december so i want something i can still use when hes gone. Any ideas? Do you use anything with your husband/boyfriend that you would reccomend. There is no "adult store" where i live so i would need to get it online. Please help i want to spice things up and have some fun =)


Asked by Anonymous at 7:05 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Relationships

This question is closed.
Answers (8)
  • I love this site...

    They are super discrete and you don't get a million mailings and emails from them, like you do with someother sites...adam and

    They also have reviews of toys and they have a free item each week, all you do is pay shipping, if you are buying something else there is no extra cost for shipping on the free toy.


    Answer by Nathskitten at 7:09 PM on May. 28, 2009

  • Just try some good ol' lube can't go wrong there. I've tried the His and Hers but didnt really like it all that much.

    Answer by Anonymous at 7:07 PM on May. 28, 2009

  • def get a vibrator of some kind... but make sure it's small enough to use during sex! big vibrators just get in the way...

    Answer by kaylan010 at 7:11 PM on May. 28, 2009

  • You probably already have one. Do you have a detachable shower head? That makes a great orgasm.

    Answer by Anonymous at 7:14 PM on May. 28, 2009

  • I never could get that shower head thing to work for me so I just rely on my Jackrabbit (rabbit and pearls vibrator). I swear by it. As a matter of fact, just used it before getting on line. It's the only thing in the toy dept that can get me off. Get the one with 3 c batteries. The ones with 2 AA's suck.

    Answer by admckenzie at 7:41 PM on May. 28, 2009

  • If you are going to be using BOB (Battery Operated Boyfriend) while DH is deployed, then I suggest investing in a really good vibrator! You can still use it with hubby as an "appetizer" but then use it for your fulfillment after he leaves.

    I suggest a model that has numerous setting and functions (expensive but SOOOOO worth it!) Like a vibrator with a 'clit tickler' (Rabbits have these) and that also vibrates at different speeds/settings and (this is the MOST important if you ask me) one that THRUSTS!!!. Yes, there are models that do that!!!!

    Or, get a vibrator for later and get a 'small' item to play with hubby. I like 'sheaths/sleeves'. They are little, stretchable covers for your hubby's penis that cover the shaft of the penis (not the head) and usually have different variations of buttons/nubs/ticklers on it. He gets the sensation of the sleeve on him and you get the extra outside sensations!

    Have fun!!!

    Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 8:05 PM on May. 28, 2009

  • Go to this web site and check out what it has to offer. Get you husband to join you and you can pick some thing together.


    Answer by Anonymous at 5:38 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

  • The correct web site address is
    Sorry i put it down wrong the forst time

    Answer by Anonymous at 6:22 PM on Jun. 2, 2009