Obama voters - A question for you

Many voted for Obama at least partly because he said he was giving 95% of Americans a tax break. No one but the rich would get new taxes.

Yesterday I once again heard Obama say "We are out of money" There have been all kinds of new taxes floated and I'm sure there will be more. the most recent is the National usage or sales tax of up to 25% on everything. Now this is not a blame you or a bash libs question.
I am just curious. Feel free to be anon if you want.

Does this catch you by surprise or did you really know he was going to have to raise everyones taxes one way or another. Maybe you just never thought about it?

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 7:41 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Our taxes have decreased since Obama has been in office.
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 7:43 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I voted for him, but I understand the Democratic platform as well. Democrats tax to pay for social programs. This is nothing new.
    Anonymous

• My question to you is, where did you hear this 25% sales tax raise from? Im pretty sure if that was going to happen all of us would know or have heard about it. To answer you question, nothing catches me by suprise, yes I thought about it and and still felt he would be the best canadate for the job.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 7:45 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Bless you heart writeon...you must be blind.
    Anonymous

• I voted for him becase we needed a different aproach to all the problems the country is facing
    Anonymous

• I voted for him because he is half black and has a black wife. Now my children can feel proud and know that there is hope.
    Anonymous

mine too!
    Anonymous

• hello we need taxes they are a good thing yeah it sucks but they are needed
    Anonymous

• banging head into wall

Anonymous

• LOL Anon...I seriously doubt that you voted for him just based on his skin color. I think that you did NOT vote for him and are just trying to stir up trouble. JMO
    Anonymous