So I Always thought it was illeagl to..

Park in front of a bus stop I am at work an there is a few metings and a party going on and some guy yelled at me for the people parking and blocking the bus stop..so i tell the meeting if they are parked there to move please and some lady yells at me and says if u cant park there u need a sign well isnt it illeagl anyways??

hedtrippe

Asked by hedtrippe at 7:51 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• There is probably a sign there and just didn't notice. Yes you can't park in front of a bus stop.

Anonymous

• LOL. Yes it is illegal, and she can get her car towed. There doesn't need to be a sign because it's common driving sense. Just like there's not a sign saying you can't park in front of a fire hydrant but everyone know that's illegal too...
    Anonymous

• Thats what I thought Stupid woman
    hedtrippe

Answer by hedtrippe at 7:59 PM on May. 28, 2009

• She should've had a V8.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 8:06 PM on May. 28, 2009

• She's dumb. You don't see a sign on every fire hydrant but duh! you can't park in front of it. lol
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 8:12 PM on May. 28, 2009