When and healthy

I heard that having a glass of red wine was healthy for the baby after a certain time, How safe is it? When will it be okay? I am very sceptical on hurting the baby and if having the glass hurts her then i wont have it, its no biggy for me, The only reason i concidered asking this question is if its healthy! I am 6 months!

lildancer0711

Asked by lildancer0711 at 8:17 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I've heard of a lot of ladies drinking a glass of wine and going into labor. I wouldn't.
    CamiiiCompasion

Answer by CamiiiCompasion at 8:20 PM on May. 28, 2009

• i wouldnt do it
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:22 PM on May. 28, 2009

• thanks! That is all i needed to know! I dont know why it would be concidered healthy but yeah! thanks a bunch ladies
    lildancer0711

Answer by lildancer0711 at 8:38 PM on May. 28, 2009

• well doctors don’t recommend it but they do say if you just have to have some just red wine to not drink more than 2oz a week and when you drink it drink twice as much water as you normally drink. But I was always to scared to drink more than a sip. A good guide to was is … 12 oz of wine = 8 oz of beer = 2 oz hard liquor ( I think that’s right). But keep in mind that yes any alcohol can be harmful. So I would talk to your doc 1st and if I were u for the safety of you baby I wouldn’t . I hoped I helped good luck.
    Alorasmommy

Answer by Alorasmommy at 8:47 PM on May. 28, 2009