asking again what is the best side of town for a family in charolette NC?

we are planning a move out there next year and we want to not end up some where that is not family friendly.
its going to my husband and i along with our daughter and my son
thank you
i asked yeasterday adn only got one answer thanks again !

Mrs.Owen86

Asked by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:27 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hmm...I've lived in NC all my life and I'm not completely familiar with all of the different suburbs of Charlotte. Have you guys considered living anywhere NEAR Charlotte, but not necessarily IN it? I come from Mooresville, it's about 25 miles from Charlotte. It's a nice town, Lake Norman is a big attraction around there. There's also Concord, it's a great town and it's extremely close to Charlotte. Oh! And there's Huntersville, it's a great town and it's only a short drive from Charlotte.

But if you absolutely have to go to Charlotte, Pineville is a suburb, and I hear it's a nice area. The University area is okay, but from what I've seen it's really really busy around there all the friggin time. Ballyntine is a more expensive area, but from what people have told me it's really pretty around there.

The whole metro area is great, in my opinion. There's a southern flair mixed with modern stuff :D
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:01 PM on May. 28, 2009

• lol anywhere just gotta be decently close to the airport that is wwhere my husband will be working lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 9:44 PM on May. 28, 2009