how do you know whether you are meant for one another?

So much has happened, but there has been more bad days than goods ones. My heart is overwhelmed because my husband never trusted me and still doesnt and now its alot to deal with being pregnant. First I didnt understand that when myGodbrother touch my elbowit was a sexual touch, then I made the mistake of going to get coffee at an gas station where I use to talk to someone onlyover the phone. After that I suggested we get swimming lessons at a place where I went on a date with a guy, though nothing happen. Then I showed my dh an email sent by and ex cause I didnt want to hide, since he said I hide things and secrets, that didnt go well. Next I never told him that i had a crush on an old coworker back in the days before we met, I just told him he was a coworker and a friend. I told him I had a crush on him cause I didnt want to accept his friend request on facebook. I know Im wrong for all of thsi, but I dont know how

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:28 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• Sounds like you already know that you're not.....
    guitarlove

Answer by guitarlove at 8:46 PM on May. 28, 2009

• sounds like you like drama or you'd keep this stuff to yourself and make better decisions. You are just toying with him and causing your own drama. Stop it.
    Anonymous

• You're not the one who is wrong. Your dh is a control freak! And I'm betting there is more to this that what is wrote.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 9:10 AM on May. 29, 2009