Vitamin Suppliments used to Help Children with Anxiety and OCD

Has anyone heard of people using powdered vitamin B (Inositol) and or Cod Liver Oil to help with stabalizing the mood swings of kids with such things as OCD, General Anxiety and even ADD and ADHD???
I've just been reading about these 'alternatives' to medications and was wondering if anyone has heard any info or if anyone was using these things with any success.

keeperof2

Asked by keeperof2 at 8:35 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Kids' Health

• I've heard of people trying it. I've heard of people saying it works and I've heard of people saying it doesn't work. I've no personal experience though.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 9:02 AM on May. 29, 2009

• i am an independent consultant for a health and wellness co. There are alternatives to helping with these issues. Take a look at   www.sharethecause.com/hastily/Unseen-Killers   and www.liquidzeolite.org  message me if you would like further info or how to order.  These are some great products and a reliable company.

jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 11:31 PM on May. 29, 2009