at what age do you think children need to be held responsible and stop blaming their parents

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:49 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Can you be more specific? I think there are varying degrees of responsibility, and kids can be responsible at different ages. My 8 yr old is held responsible if he forgets his homework or loses his behavior calendar. But he would not be responsible if he is late for school b/c I drive him. My 5 yr old is not held to the same level of responsibility as my 8 yr old. But, if you're talking about something like a teenager drinking, or an adult murdering, that's a completely different thing. Specifics would make it easier to answer this question.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 8:59 PM on May. 28, 2009

• yeah specifics are due...

my 3 year old is in charge of getting his shoes and socks, and making sure he ahs a drink before we leave the house...

when they start school they will be responsible for remembering school work and bags.. so waht agr 5
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 9:08 PM on May. 28, 2009