I feel like a baby is moving in my tummy!!!

Okay, I have for the last 3 days felt a strange fluttering in my stomach. It isn't gas, so I am assuming it is either a baby or a parasite. How though, could I be prego and not know it till this late in the game? I am actually on my period right now.

But I am thinking of taking a test because I can't figure out what this is. I have had two children and that is the only thing I can think of to describe this sensation.

What else could be moving inside of me???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:51 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Health

• It can also be "Phantom Kicking". My daughter is a year old and I swear I still feel a baby kicking at some points in time, but I am far from pregnant.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 8:52 PM on May. 28, 2009

• geez i'm having the same problem...My daughter will b 1 in june...and i've been feeling movements a lot too...and i'm on the shot so i never have my period...so i take a text like every month but there always neg.
    nicole0709442

Answer by nicole0709442 at 9:00 PM on May. 28, 2009

• That ain't nothin' but gas bebe..
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 9:52 PM on May. 28, 2009