anyone know some good groups on here?

I am looking for a laid back somewhat active group, I am 22 and the mother too four kids and one on the way I have a 6yr old twins 4 yr olds and a almost 2 year old, my new baby is due in january. I am also new to cafemom , and was wondering if i should or shouldnt post pics of my kids

navajomomoflot

Asked by navajomomoflot at 9:03 PM on May. 28, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I post photos of part of my kids but my profile is private. I don't post of all of them because part are still foster for a bit longer.

As for general groups - you could check into expecting in January 10 groups, moms with large families, moms of multiples - my favorite group is an adoption group but there are cooking groups - all kinds. If you're part of the adoption triad and interested, I'd be happy to recommend a group to you :)
    AAAMama

Answer by AAAMama at 9:13 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Welcome to Cafemom and congrats on the baby BTW - this is what happens when I multitask at bedtime - lol
    AAAMama

Answer by AAAMama at 9:14 PM on May. 28, 2009

• lol Ya I love having babies and come from 15 kids my husband comes from 17 kids so we love large families
    navajomomoflot

Answer by navajomomoflot at 9:22 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Welcome to Cafe Mom! I hope you will love it as much as I do! My favorite groups are Recipe Swap, Early Risers Coffee Clutch and The Book Club.

Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 9:19 AM on May. 31, 2009

• try searching for groups for the area where you live. i did that and love my group-it gives me the chance to meet new people. there are groups for pretty much everything. i would search what interests you (can be tv shows, hobbies, etc) and see if you can find a group that you like from that.
    welcome to cafemom
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 9:29 AM on May. 31, 2009

• Ya i know an awsome group its, You will be Offended. Search for us.
    cainesmama

Answer by cainesmama at 9:52 PM on Jun. 1, 2009