A video with your man?

My SO and I were talking about spicing up our sex life, and he had suggested making a video. I completely trust him so that is not a problem, I just dont know how I feel about the situation.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:18 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• my hubby and i make videos all the time... the prob is he wants to put them on the internet. We do like to make them and watch them. It increases our excitement and we learn ways to get better. Its a lot cheaper than buying porn!
    Anonymous

• I think its hot that your man would want a video of you two! I mean, he could have asked for porn with other women in it, right? So GO FOR IT and have fun. You may find you like it to
    angie_david

Answer by angie_david at 9:21 PM on May. 28, 2009

• If you are completely comfy with your hot body then go ahead!! Have fun!!
    ellies3boys

Answer by ellies3boys at 9:22 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Do what your comfortable with. I recommend this over PORN any day.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 9:22 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Me and my SO tryed it once but now he wont do it because where the camera was sitting all we got a video of was his ass lol. I felt kinda weird at first but once you get goin you forget its even there lol.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 9:23 PM on May. 28, 2009

• wear a mask. Don't let it come back to bite you in the behind. One day your kids might be buying movies on Ebay and see mommy on the screen.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:34 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I sooo would do it, && probably will once my SO && I get married. I would like to see what we look like when we're havin sex.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 9:36 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Girl be lucky he wants to watch you two and not porn! My hubby and i have done a video and its the hottest thing ever. It makes it fun and u can act out anything that you thought you could never do. But be sure you really want to do it and that you feel comfy because if you are iffy it wont be as fun and regrets are never good.
    beastandkids

Answer by beastandkids at 4:00 PM on May. 30, 2009