Who has more common sense you or your DH/SO?

I do.

twilite2000

Asked by twilite2000 at 9:21 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• depends on the situation! But for the most part .....me!!!!! My DH is 3 years into his PhD and sometimes he is SOOOO dumb!
    mere417

Answer by mere417 at 9:23 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Hands down, I do.

He thinks everything can be fixed with duck tape and gorilla glue.
    Instruction manuals? He's never read one - just kind of bangs and clanks parts together.
    happy1mom

Answer by happy1mom at 9:24 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I do by far, and about everything, even his own truck. When something is wrong with the darn thing he assumes it is the biggest most expesive thing possible. One time he was totally convinced that the fuel pump was out, I told him that it was the filter give you one guess who was right lmao
    Anonymous

• my husband does! he loves to make fun of me for my "blonde" moments and apparently I have a lot of them! lol we enjoy making fun of eachother in a joking manner i just KNOW he has more common sense.... turns me on just thinking about it!! 4 more months till i see him again :(
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 9:32 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I believe that I do. My husband is very smart but is naive about somethings. But then, he thinks I am naive about other things, so I guess we are a good match. LOL!

Answer by Bmat at 9:40 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Oh me for sure.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:00 PM on May. 28, 2009