Are you afraid of spiders, no matter how small?

Better believe I am. I scream and cry over anything creepy crawly. A wolf spider once climbed out of my mailbox after I reached in for the mail. Scary! O.O

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 9:22 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OMG i am terrified. My poor 4 year old sees my reaction to spiders and now the poor lil guy is doing the same thing!!
    angie_david

Answer by angie_david at 9:24 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Yucky, ugly, creepy things with too many legs!
    It's to the point where I can kill little ones but UGH! I've found the electric tennis racket bug zappers to be VERY helpful.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 9:25 PM on May. 28, 2009

• i was afraid of them til my friends hubby sent home a camel spider from afghanistan. That thing has 10 legs!!!! They say they take camels down and stuff!!! My hubby had TWO of these things (as big as your hand) fighting in his bed!!!! and they run like 20 mph!! THOSE i would be terrified of!!!!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 9:28 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Ewww those are the worst! It's making me scared just thinking about them, aaaah!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:31 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Ugh, I am. We had an invasion of wolf spiders here a few years back and called in exterminators. For those who don't know about wolf spiders, they can be as big as a small mouse. I had my glasses off and saw something skitter across the floor and hoped it was a mouse, no.. it was a wolf spider. * shudder * We've had them set up housekeeping in our mailbox, too, I kept sweeping them out and they'd be back the next day. My husband tried spraying the edges of the box with WD-40 and they didn't come back. I am still shuddering from last summer when I came out from shopping and a large spider had made a home in our license plate area. I took a twig and scooped it out, it came right back while I was standing there! I scooped it out again and it raced back. Next time I scooped it out and jumped into the car and took off. It wasn't there when I got home.

Answer by Bmat at 9:31 PM on May. 28, 2009

• OH HELL YEAH!  *shudders*

beeky

Answer by beeky at 9:46 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Not really. Now crickets really freak me out.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:59 PM on May. 28, 2009

• No spiders don't scare me. My brother and I used to catch and play with spiders, snakes, small rodents, etc. I don't see the point in jumping on a chair and screaming like an infant when I see any creepy crawly. That annoys me when my friend does that. I will let spiders stay in my house unless they are crawling across the floor and I know they are dangerous, even then I will try to catch them and let them outside. Spiders are beneficial in catching other insects like mosquitoes and small roaches. Ticks, on the other hand, I can't stand, but I am not scared of them.

dddd2776

Answer by dddd2776 at 11:10 PM on May. 28, 2009