Spin off of previous question about common sense...

What is the dumbest thing you SO has ever said to you?

Mine asked me 2 years ago(when my DD was 1) why I needed to go buy her a new summer wardrobe when last years(she was a new born) was a little big on her...so wouldn't it fit her now?

He really is smart too! He is 3 years into his PhD but sometimes he just doesn't think! But I love him to pieces!

mere417

Asked by mere417 at 9:26 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL That sounds like something my fiance would say xD

He loves mixing words up, for some reason. So now instead of "take a shower" he'll say "Hey, I'm gonna go shake a tower." or "pake a tiss."

Ugh, men.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:29 PM on May. 28, 2009

• i got one..thats stupid.......my hubby of 9 years...and let me remind you we have been together for 13 year.......i use to leave him little notes all the time in the bathroom or in his wallet and so on and always ended them with XOXO and last year........he said, what does XOXO mean? I said OMG, youve got to be kidding me. ive been writing it for 12 years and he just now asked what it meant? I thought everyone knew what it meant. crazy guy!
    angie_david

Answer by angie_david at 9:31 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Mine actually thought it would be sexy to tell me how much he loves to watch my "big ol' butt bouncing all around the house". Needless to say, he didn't see any action for a few days, if you know what I mean..................
    Anonymous

• Here's one your gonna love. Now I didn't find out until after I married him what a crazy ding bat he was. When he was a teenager Dh went to a beach party. Which I find hard to believe since he is very shy. Several days later he got sick. Fever, stomach cramps, diarrhea. He thought he had some sort of worm. How he came to that conclusion I don't know. He looked up info on this particular type of worm he thought he had and found it comes out of your anus at night or something like that. DH put tape over his butt hole to try and catch this worm. Needless to say the pain from pulling the tape off was excruciating.and the the lack of sleep all produced no worm. He finally realized he had a virus. Dh is always like this instead of the obvious answer he focuses on the most bizarre answer. This is where I have to bring him back to reality. Don't get me wrong DH is very smart also in school for PhD in physics I LOVE HIM.

Anonymous