what do i do

i have woken up in thje middle of the night having back contractions so bad it makes me want to cry and they go to the front and i have the urge to puke and cant talk during these contraction like cramps and i feel as though my daughter is fallin out of my body when im layin in bed on my side ... has anyone felt this before and what should i do because ive bin checked and because i wasnt having contractions right then and there they wont check my cervix to see if it is dialatig and insist it is a bladder infection but the test came back negative for one so i dont knolw what to do orif it could be early stages of labor or not

Love_My_Lil_One

Asked by Love_My_Lil_One at 9:27 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• im just about 34 weeks
    Love_My_Lil_One

Answer by Love_My_Lil_One at 9:28 PM on May. 28, 2009

• ill be 34 wks tomorrow and im going through the same thing all i can say is just to hang in there your so close. When mine get that bad my husband has to carry me to the shower and i sit in there with the hot water running on my belly and my back and it helps sometimes. But good luck its almost over!
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 9:38 PM on May. 28, 2009

• my baby dad isnt involved cuz he chose to make bad choices and i dont want to put up with it and it is my first pregnancy so im not used to the pain and discomfort
    Love_My_Lil_One

Answer by Love_My_Lil_One at 9:43 PM on May. 28, 2009

• when i was about 7 months with my first,.. hw got his little foot lodged under my bladder... hurt like hell. i felt the same as you are saying... have you tried pushing on the baby< gently> to see if her moving helps???

im sorry to hear about the dad.. but atleast you know you are doing right by you and your daughter
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 9:49 PM on May. 28, 2009