Am I the only one that thinks this?

Women are so judgementle towards each other it seems about everything. The way they raise their kids, to whether they have tattoos, if they clean their house everyday, I could go on but I think you see my point.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:31 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think it's just a part of the female genetic code. For some reason we don't feel our opinions matter unless were take the "I'm a bitch" approach or the "We're right and everyone else is wrong." I envy men...so much simpler to just get the job done than to sit around all day and BS about it.
    Heathercurlz

Answer by Heathercurlz at 12:30 AM on May. 29, 2009

• It's been that way since the dawn of time, and nothing we do will ever change it =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:33 PM on May. 28, 2009

• No i think that also. I have said on here many times that this site is like an all girls high school. It can be funny though but it can be verry hurtful what some people say also. I try to be nice and i think i am for the most part.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 9:33 PM on May. 28, 2009

• i compeltely agree!! i think it's becuase women get so self concious... constantly questioning ourselves that when we find something that works for us, we then judge every aspect when someone judges differently! I'm usually pretty open minded but i do admit, I have my moments!!! ;)
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 9:36 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Perhaps it is that women don't feel that they need to give another woman a break. That they know the potential of their sisters- the women of the world- and want to see them rise to their highest heights. They think the women can take it. Although unfortunately sometimes their expectations are different from those of the other women. Anyway, I try to no judge- not easy, since I have my own way of thinking. :)

Answer by Bmat at 9:36 PM on May. 28, 2009

• That's why I don't have any girlfriends, I have my mom and my sisters and that's almost too much to handle (mind you I have 7 sisters totall). I would much rather hang out with guys for fun.
    mommy-perks

Answer by mommy-perks at 9:37 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I also have never had many girlfriends. The ones that I do have are awesome. We don't judge eachother and we can just be ourselves around one another. I like down to earth straight up cool chicks. Most of the time I am more comfortable hanging out with my husband and his friends. Its sad, but guys are really just more fun to hang out with sometimes.
    SecretSuzy

Answer by SecretSuzy at 9:40 PM on May. 28, 2009

• It's people in general.. women are just more vocal. There's not stopping it- just censoring it which is even worse.
    RubyRedMomma.

Answer by RubyRedMomma. at 9:52 PM on May. 28, 2009