Do you think women are prettier with long hair as opposed to short?

i think that girls with long hair are prettier. (nothing against girls with short hair, I have short hair) just because mine is short and I have never been able to grow it an inch or ywo past my shoulders.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:36 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think it depends on the person, && their face shape. Me, I would never have the balls to cut my hair any shorter than right at the top of my shoulders. I keep it there or about mid-ways down my back with some layers. I refuse to let it get any longer because until I was 16 I wasn't allowed to get a real haircut, only trims every few months. so for almost my whole school life my hair was all the way down to my ass. It used to get caught in the desks at school and strings would rip out, I couldn't wear it in a ponytail for more than 30 mins b/c it was so thick && heavy it gave me a headache, && forget about washing it lol that was a 30-45 min process. so anyway, now that you've heard my hair's life story lol... my answer was the 1st sentence.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 9:44 PM on May. 28, 2009

• It really depends on their face structure. That's why I love to get my hair done with extensions, I can have it long one week and short the next. My bone structure compliments both.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 9:38 PM on May. 28, 2009

• my hubby and my friends hubby all say long hair is prettier. I LOVE long hair when it's taken care of and not stringy at the bottom. But there are a lot of women who look good with short hair too! I think it depeds on face shape mostly.
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 9:38 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I think long hair is prettier
    BethTTC

Answer by BethTTC at 9:38 PM on May. 28, 2009

• It depends. For people that have a long face short hair looks better and for people whose face is more round(no im not saying fat) It usually looks better long. but some people do pull it off better than others.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 9:40 PM on May. 28, 2009

• yea i agree that it depends on the persons face. I have long hair and i cant seem to get rid of it. I cut 9 inches a few months ago and its still long! My husband would care less if i cut it all off. Hes seen my twin with all diff hair styles and hes liked them all. im to scared to do it!
    angie_david

Answer by angie_david at 9:42 PM on May. 28, 2009

• It depends. I personally can't have hair too short such as lets say like Halle Berry used to have it. I have it now a little longer past my shoulders. I look good with it up and and in a pony tail. But only wear it like that in the summer.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 9:42 PM on May. 28, 2009

• i look better with short hair....
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 9:42 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I think long hair is prettier but let me tell ya this interesting tidbit.... my hair used to be to my butt like forever... when I had my 2nd child I cut it to short like really really short less then 2 inches long... I had a 18 year old boy at work who told me "I really dig a chick who can have short hair and still look hot. any girl can have long hair and look good but only the really good looking ones can pull off short."
    Anonymous

• i think long hair is prettier. But only if it is taken care of.
    isra1986

Answer by isra1986 at 9:44 PM on May. 28, 2009