I want to get pregnent with a baby boy!

well ive been trying to have a baby for past 7 months now. and nothing has happend, ive been having sex with out protection and he came inside of me a lot and i want to know why i havnt got pregnent yet. can anyone help me please?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:38 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• check out the chinese calendar for prodicting the sex of ur child after u know ur pregnant- it said i would have a boy and i did. It took me 3 yrs. to get pregnant everyone is diffrent-so just relax and dont stress- have sex for fun- dont think i have to get preg. this time- when i stopped stressing out- i got pregnant.
    Anonymous

• girl Ive been doing the same thing but i have 3 years ttc and nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ialso want a boy.
    its true what person above said dont stress and when u least expect it................ i guess it will happen for both of us.
    blueorpink

Answer by blueorpink at 10:16 AM on May. 29, 2009

• Go see your OBGYN there could be a "reason" why you two haven't conceived. IF all is well keep trying. It can take up to a year for a healthy couple to conceive. *thats considered normal*
    Evasmommy11708

Answer by Evasmommy11708 at 4:30 PM on Jun. 1, 2009