Question for an Avon Rep - (PIOG)

Not sure where to post so posting in several areas.. posted in an avon grp and knowone would answer. Hopefully I'll find an answer here. Thanks

Questions about Avon - (Did MK for 6 yrs and got stuck with alot of product and don't want to repeat history).

1. After 4 campaigns @ 50% what is the profit?

2. Do I take orders, collect money, and then order from company?

3. On average, how much will come out of profits for brochures, samples etc.

bonn777

Asked by bonn777 at 9:42 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Money & Work

• Hi. I'm an Avon eRepresentative. First of all, you do not have to purchase a whole bunch of products to sell Avon. Second, you can have Avon set you up a website and online store so your customers can shop directly from there and even have their orders shipped directly to their own homes. You can also take orders by hand, sent in the orders every 2 weeks, and the products are either shipped to you or to the person directly. How much money you make depends on how much you're willing to work. The more time you put into it, the more money you'll make. There are also awards and incentives to work up to, and if you become a Sales Leader, you'll make even more money. I've known some women who make six figure incomes every year!!! The samples you can order are usually like a packet of 5 perfume cards for $1.00. Samples are a must to hand out to customers and prospects though. You can hold Avon parties, or buy numerous products when
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 9:55 PM on May. 28, 2009

• They are on special for representatives and then sell them for the brochure price. You can really make some profit that way as well. Basically, selling Avon is a lot of fun!! I really enjoy it, and it's pretty easy to sell since Avon has a well-built reputation as a business. You could always give it a try and see how it goes for you. If you don't like it, you can stop selling. The start up fee is usually around $20, and that includes your first 10 brochures, business literature, and some interesting facts about the company. The website is free, and you can always order up some business cards to hand out for next to nothing.
    If you're really interesting in becoming an Avon Representative, I'd more than happy to get you set up and you could be on my downline. That means that I'll be available to you to answer any questions you may have and to help get you signed up and ready to go. Why don't you look at my online store
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 10:00 PM on May. 28, 2009

• and see how it looks. I prefer to sell online because most of the work is done for you by Avon. You'll just need to keep up with the customer's orders and invoices, and make sure they pay you on time. Anyway, my name is Deanne and I'd love to help if you want to try your hand at selling. My website is www.youravon.com/dbulger
    And you can also reach me through my personal email at m.dee.bulger@gmail.com
    It really is easy and a $20 sign up fee is almost like buying a single lipstick.
    Again, just let me know. I'd love to have you on my downline. God Bless!!!
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 10:04 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Before buying or selling any skin care products, it is important to check the safety of the ingredients. I like the Skin Deep database maintained by the Environmental Working Group (the folks who publish the guide to pesticides in produce). www.ewg.org
    Avon and Mary Kay, among others, make a big public show of their support of breast cancer research and victims, yet refuse to stop using cancer causing ingredients in their products.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:39 AM on May. 29, 2009

• I like to know cancer causing ingredients in Mary kay products.
    RidingPink

Answer by RidingPink at 10:38 PM on May. 31, 2009