This is not a racist question?

I want an answer from your point of view. What do you think when you see an African American woman with blond hair. I want you all to be real with me. AND HELL NO IM NOT ABOUT TO DYE MY HAIR BLOND. I just see it alot and wanted to know your thoughts.

diamondmamma

Asked by diamondmamma at 9:43 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• If she looks nice with it. so be it. I don't care. More power to her.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 9:45 PM on May. 28, 2009

• i think it looks trashy
    just like i think it is trashy when a white woman wears those braids yall wear lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 9:45 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Thats what I'm talking about...keep it real with me.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 9:46 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I think it looks trashy. Some of the lighter skined girls can pull it off but most of the time i think it looks bad. But i feel that way with some white people that die their hair blonde. I dont like the bleach blonde look on anyone. But if thats what someone wants to do then by all means go for it. As long as you like the way you look who cares! lol
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 9:46 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I do think it looks a little odd. Not bad, just not something you see all the time.
    Anonymous

• i hope i didnt offend i just was honest you asked for honest ya know ..
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 9:47 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I don't like it...But I think more natural is usually better on anyone! Like when white girls dye their hair jet black or bright red....or anything that is OBVIOUSLY dyed...be natural! Usually more flattering...
    mere417

Answer by mere417 at 9:47 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I dont guess ive seen any blonde african americans. To be honest i think with the dark complection, dark hair looks great.
    angie_david

Answer by angie_david at 9:47 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I think it looks horrible... i really don't like it maybe becuase i'm blonde naturally?? idk I think it's better the hair color stays brown/black! I don't think a deep red looks bad! To me its a lot like someone you know has brown eyes puts in blue contact lenses! That drives me just as crazy!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 9:51 PM on May. 28, 2009

• It depends on what it looks like. I've seen it look horrible && I seen it look very good. I mean if her whole head is platinum && it blinds you to look at it then yes that doesn't look good. lol but maybe like streaks or highlights then that would probably be ok.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 9:51 PM on May. 28, 2009