wod you marry someone if the sex was bad? what if you loved them? how do you deal with that and do you tell him?

i'm dealing with this one!

Asked by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Jun. 21, 2008 in Relationships

• Hey ...Practice makes Perfect. If it is can only get better right? and think of all of the fun you will have "learning". good luck!

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 11:42 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• What about is is "bad"? I think you shpuld definitely address it (but perhaps not put it so bluntly when you do. LOL) by making suggestions for what you would prefer, and redirecting him during intimacy. Maybe bring up the subject away from the bedroom by asking HIM if there is anything YOU can do that would please him more? Then offer your own thoughts for the same. If you work at improving it, there is no reason you can't reach a point where you are more than satisfied. ;-D

Answer by DivaMomCC at 11:02 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• First of all, communication is key. Yes I personally would talk to the person and let them know what was going on. If you can't communicate with your SO about that, then in my opinion your lines of communication aren't open enough to even consider marriage. If you're in this situation then you need to take a few days to really get things together on what you want to tell him, in a nice way, and make sure that you are compassionate because this could really hurt him. I know it will be hard to talk to him, but I know from experience that it's the best thing to do. I hadn't had orgasms with my, at the time, boyfriend. Other than one here and there...maybe two in two years. Finally I sat him down and talked to him about it. We ended up going to the book store and finding books about orgasms and by the time it was all over with I am now having them almost every single time! If you love him, you'll talk to him about it...especially before even considering getting married.

Answer by MamaPyratekk at 11:03 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• I wouldn't marry a guy if the sex was horrible. You have to be able to connect to a person on the emotional and sexual level. If you get married to this guy it will only end in divorce because you will go out searching for another man to cheat on him with. Maybe you should go out and search for a guy that you can on both a physical and emotional level. Chances are that you and this guy are really only pretty much friends.

i would let him know but do it gently because you don't want to hurt his ego. He may just not be your style but that doesn't mean every woman on the planet wouldn't enjoy him.

Answer by MarandaCrocker at 11:37 AM on Jun. 21, 2008