Do you think that you think "out of the box", go along with everyone else, think what you were taught to think, or just rebel to be different?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:48 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I used to rebel just to be different, like when I was in high school. I was bi because it was "different and cool" and blah blah blah. Whatever.

Now that I'm in the real world, I'm unapologetically myself. Yeah, I know there's nothing new under the sun, and that the people who are different are exactly the same as the other people who are different. I like to think that I think outside the box. I try to consider all options. If one aspect of my life is "mainstream", cool. If another is totally weird, cool.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:52 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I like to think that I think out of the box but when it comes to morals I tend to go with what I was taught.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 9:52 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I try to make up my own mind about things-I never was much of a follower- some people copied me ain high school-regarding clothes, but I never follow trends- I stick with casual, or classic looks , and i do what makes me and my family happy. I only care what my hubby and kids think. I know some peole care too much about keeping up with the neighboors, that is why they r in debt usually. We just added on to our house, there are at leat 6 sales signs on my street. I dont care what other people have - they can have the latest stuff, the nicest car- I do not try to copy them, or keep up with the Jones.
    Anonymous

• I have to go with rebel... when I was 14 I ranaway with my 17 year old bf simply b/c my parents said I couldn't see him (for obvious reasons) I'm not proud of it but I did it... Even now the thing that gets me going the most is someone telling me I CAN"T do something
    Lovejoy0303

Answer by Lovejoy0303 at 9:54 PM on May. 28, 2009

• This is a good question, and on a subject I was thinking about. I tend to do and think differently, which is a disadvantage when you are trying to fit in.

Answer by Bmat at 9:59 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I'm a little bit of all of those all rolled into one. Depends on what we are talking anout. Morals is what I was taight and teach my son. At work I think out of the box and also rebel. I go along with family when we are planning something. etc.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 10:03 PM on May. 28, 2009