err gosh

ok i went to the doctors today he said the babys heart beat sound great i was not having any probs. till just now i'm having some shrap pains in my legs and in my low tummy!! and like my hip i guess !!!has anyone felt like this!!!it's kinda of scaring me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:57 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• how far along are you.. the baby might just be sitting on a nerve because I had the same thing.. and I was watching the Roast of Larry the Cable Guy and didn't want to go to the hospital until it was over.. lol but just take some pain reliever and maybe a warm bath to relax
    SweetPea102689

Answer by SweetPea102689 at 10:06 PM on May. 28, 2009

• i'm 17 weeks
    Anonymous

• I'm experiencing the same thing. it may very well just be pain from you ligaments stretching, and depending on how far along you are, the leg pain might be twinges from your sciatic nerve. Baby may be putting pressure on it.. I get it, and God only knows how painful that can be!

Either way, I'd suggest just giving your doctor a call if you're worried about it.
    _Jynxx_

Answer by _Jynxx_ at 10:12 PM on May. 28, 2009

• it's ligament pains honey! We all had that while prego! lol just means your growing. Try not to worry and if you get to worried call your doc.
    Evasmommy11708

Answer by Evasmommy11708 at 10:45 PM on May. 28, 2009