7 months and nothing but missed period.

ive been trying to get pregant for 7 months and ive tired hard. i tired vitex. i have tried alot of everything. i havent been late for three months but im 7 days late.i took the pregnancy test but i got a negative.

what other methods other then doggy style and fertilty pills. me and my husband really want this. and its so heart breaking every month. HELP.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:07 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• if youre seven days late it might be too early still to detect the hormones. but i hear that a women having an orgasm increases her chances of conceiving. dont know how true that is, but it might help. good luck!
    Anonymous

• i know how it feels me and my husband have been trying for 8 months and i will stress about it and i would get excited because i would be like a week late and then i would get it. it is very heartbreaking we decided that we are not going to try because my doctor said that i could be putting to much stress on myself because im trying to hard so just let it happen. if you dont want to just let it happen then you can try buying ovulation testers and the bbt and do them together. i didnt know that you had better results when did together but i am just going to let it happen i know how it feels if you need to talk you can always write me

hope this helps

Tosha1608

Answer by Tosha1608 at 10:43 PM on May. 28, 2009