Do you care if your DH/SO Watches porn??

I came home early yesterday and my dh quickly switched off the computer...I said what are you doing?! He said "oh I'm just checkin my email" So I said "ok so you don't mind if I check your history then right" He said "no I don't ,go ahead" So I did and I found PORN exactley what I thought!!! He said its no big deal its normal!! I don't feel this way.I feel upset by this! Hes a husband and a father! He sould not be doing this! Now he's mad at me and turned this all around! I just feel kinda disgusted by this...I wonder what else he's doing that hes not telling me! Do you allow this? Would you be mad?

I was told there is a porn blocker you can put on your comp where to if your dh looked at any porn everyone on his email address list would be notified...He told me to put it on has anyone heard for this? It's called X something gosh I can't remember hope one of you ladies knows! Well any feedback is appreciated.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• im ok with it. Me and my DH will watch it togeather. There are times when i come out of the bedroom and hes sitting there watching it. Sometimes it will bother me but im usually ok with it.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 10:41 PM on May. 28, 2009

• My husband looks at porn, but so do I. We also watch porno's together and separately. But we always tell each other what we have looked at or are looking at. We believe being open about it and not hiding it.
    Anonymous

• I personally don't care if dh watches porn or not. I would have a problem if dh was lying though. Maybe he's ashamed? Maybe he lied because he knew it would upset you? I hope it all works out for you.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 10:42 PM on May. 28, 2009

• My hubz not into it..but if he were id be mad if we didnt watch it together.
    Anonymous

• No porn is allowed in my house EVER. I'm 100% against porn for many many reasons. Join my group . Porn Culture

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 10:43 PM on May. 28, 2009

• i am also disgusted by it... no porn in this house... i think there is nothing sexy about watching some whore getting ganged banged by a bunch of guys...eww... its a turn off for me if my husband has to watch that to get into the mood...

i do not think its normal at all.... its society that makes it :okay"... the country is so "sexed".. its kinda sad
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 10:46 PM on May. 28, 2009

• i love porn but bf hates it.He's more likely to catch me watching it.And i do turn it off quickly so i wont have to hear his mouth
    babysyoungmom1

Answer by babysyoungmom1 at 10:49 PM on May. 28, 2009

• He and I watch it together every once in a while but never by ourselves. Well... he watches it without me when hes deployed but I can't really hold that against him.
    Lovejoy0303

Answer by Lovejoy0303 at 10:52 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I don't know what the blocker thingy is, but you could get a parental block and not give him the password lol. I don't allow my DH to watch it without me being there with him, and I have to chose what is watched...we get the romantic (I guess you would call it soft-core)...it is a man and a woman, it is romantic and sweet (as opposed to some of the vulgar stuff that is on the internet)....I can understand where you are becoming upset. I would not like the fact that he is trying to hide it from me, but they way you worded it, your DH acted like he was ashamed of it, rather than hiding it. I don't think he is hiding other things from you. Maybe you could ask him why he is watching it; my DH and I watch the "romatic" ones and try to re-enact the scenes (sounds silly I know, but it keeps the spark without having to try vulgar things, toys, and positions)...or maybe he was just curious?? All you can do is ask :) Hope this helps?
    IzzysMommy87

Answer by IzzysMommy87 at 11:07 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Nope, I don't mind at all. But, he insists that I do mind, so he pretends that he doesn't watch/look at it.. Which is what really annoys me. lol. I'd rather just have him be honest, and make sure he occasionally includes me!

And not all pornography is 'trashy', just as not everything involving sex and nudity is 'pornographic'. We're big fans of erotic, not just that 'gangbang' type of crap. DF loves the videos put out by this Andrew Blake guy. He has a few of them, and they're quite pretty. Very 'romantic novel' type of settings, lots of black and white, pretty music, not really any talking. A lot of the time it's just a 'featured' girl dancing, etc. It's erotic, yes. Trashy? no way!

_Jynxx_

Answer by _Jynxx_ at 11:05 AM on May. 30, 2009