Trying to conceive

i really need some one to talk to i want a baby so bad and we have been trying to have a baby for 8 months and nothing. is there anyone who is as heartbroken as me that could just lend a ear to listen or some advice to help me get through this?
thanks

Tosha1608

Asked by Tosha1608 at 10:52 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• i had a difficult time try for my little girl. in fact it took about a year. but when i stopped stressing over it and told myself if it happens it happens well low and behold it did! stress can play a large roll in what you are going through but there are options that you can talk with your doctor about. mine came along one night when we, lets just say "enjoyed each others company" without a care in the world. in fact that night we where as close as a man and wife can get. just hang in there. and good luck!
    Anonymous

• hi....im sorry to hear this but i am more than happy to say that i know how your feeling i have been trying for a baby for almost three years now and nothing yet...this is one thing in my life i have always no matter what wanted....im hear to listen and i know how it feels to have your heart broken month after month of negative results!!! im so sorry!!!
    somedaymommy101

Answer by somedaymommy101 at 11:23 PM on May. 28, 2009

• hey...I too am in your boat...me and my hubby have been trying for four and a half years with no luck. I know how hard it is to want it so bad. You constantly hear "It will happen when its meant to be" Or "Your young still, it will happen...just give it time...or even worse family memebers ask you "Why havent you had a baby yet" or "Dont you want kis?" and you just want to scream..............
    ...............................................................................................................................................................................
    Yeap...Know exactly how you feel here!
    cerissalaine

Answer by cerissalaine at 2:41 AM on May. 29, 2009