Did/do you know someone (an adult) who didn't know how babies were made??

I am getting bored with all of the bashing and "serious" issues on CM tonight. So, this is a cute story...My great grandmother didn't know what sex did....she had 14 children, and didn't ever know just exactly HOW she became pregnant those 14 times. *This was in the 1940's, 50's, and 60's I believe* One of her children was talking with her one night and she said that the only way she knew she was going to become pregnant was when their father hung his pants on the bedpost! We all got a giggle out of it lol. One of her kids asked her if she realized that what they did AFTER the pants were hung on the post was the act that was causing the pregnancies.....she replied; "no, I just asked him to hang his pants in the closet!" LOL Does anyone else have any stories like this? I would love to hear them :)

IzzysMommy87

Asked by IzzysMommy87 at 10:55 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't have a story like that, but that is really cute!!!
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 10:58 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I dont have anything like this but a friend of mine (male) called me crying one night it was our senior year the week of graduation and him and his girlfriend were going to have sex for the first time. It would have been his first. But he called me crying because they were about to do it then he looked down and he told me he didnt know where he was suposed to put it!. I felt so bad for him he came over ot my house all upset so we talked i had to explain it and we ate ice cream lol. The next week they tryed agian and all went well.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 11:00 PM on May. 28, 2009

• OMG Shelii that is so sweet! lol
    IzzysMommy87

Answer by IzzysMommy87 at 11:09 PM on May. 28, 2009

• wow.Lmao.Well i was on an online chat and i told the people i had a child and they were like oh r u married? And im like no i just have a kid.They were all confused and asked.How did you get pregnant then.Um, its called sex.Also they were surprised i had my period for some reason.I was like 19 then and they thought i was to young to have a period.Weird
    babysyoungmom1

Answer by babysyoungmom1 at 11:10 PM on May. 28, 2009

• my baby's daddy thought that pee came from your vagina, lol, what a dumb@ss!
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 1:57 AM on May. 29, 2009