Why am i still lactating?!

My baby is 13 months old & I stopped nursing when he was 10 months. Not too long ago but it feels like a long time! For the past 2 days my breasts have been feeling a little "full" but not drastic or uncomfortable. But it just reminded me of when I was nursing. So out of curiosity I gave the girls a little squeeze & milk came out! I was shocked! Is this normal even though I stopped nursing 3+ months ago??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:56 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my son is 26 months and when i get out of the shower i can STILL squeeze a little milk out... scares the crap out of me...lol... its normal... don't worry :)
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 10:58 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Wow 26 months? Ok, you made me feel a little better. That is still kinda weird though. Btw, my 2 year old son's name is Julian :)
    Anonymous