throwing up...

im 21wks first time pregnancy and the last couple days i really havent been hungry or eatting too much i try and eat a little here and there just dont really have an apetite and then at night i end up throwing up anything i have eatting throughout the day or that evening...should i be worried about it ? go to the hospital or anything

freshly.married

Asked by freshly.married at 11:03 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• wow i guess no one cares about throwing up
    freshly.married

Answer by freshly.married at 11:16 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I care! I would ask you if you've been feeling like this everyday? How much are you throwing up? It's normal in pregnancy to throw up once a week. If it's more I would call your ob and just see if they think you should come in and get checked out. Good luck to you!

I'm 18 wks today, and I've been hungry, but my appetite keeps changing. I've threw up once a week this month, and my doctor told me it was normal.
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 1:27 PM on May. 29, 2009