how to get rid of it

how do i get rid of the dead skin on the bottom of my feet?? And do not suggest the ped egg it sucks and dosent work!!
thank you!

MammaSherry

Asked by MammaSherry at 11:03 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Health

• Dr Scholl's has some good lotion or go to a podiatrist (foot dr) and get some of their cream.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:06 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Avon has a line of foot care products. I have the same problem you do. I use a foot file to remove the dead skin, then use Avon's Foot Works Intensive Callus Cream. In just a few days I've noticed a huge difference!
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 11:47 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Go get a pedicure? Its Amazing and my feet are so soft and smooth!
    Diana44

Answer by Diana44 at 12:13 AM on May. 29, 2009

• Have you tried a pumice stone, a foot file that has sandpaper on one side and a smoother on the other, or other dead skin scrubbing products?
    If the Pedi-Egg, or a similar product, did not work for you, then I would suggest that you visit a podiatrist before you try anything else. Sometimes, a build-up of skin that cannot be scrubbed off at home may be a result of bacterial build up similar to athlete's foot.
    In the meantime, you can purchase any specialized foot cream to apply twice a day to help soften the skin after you do a foot soak.
    Look in the foot special care aisle for the variety of products sold for soaks and lotions. You can get store brand products and save some money - they work just as well.
    I have feet problems, too.
    Best wishes!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:15 PM on May. 29, 2009

• good nutritional suupplements especially omega 3 worked for me. message me if you want more info.
    jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 6:39 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I use a pumice stone and foot file followed by a nice thick cream....I personally love the Shea Butter cream from Avon, but I think any really good thick cream would do. I follow it up with socks to wear through the night and my feet are very smooth by morning.
    lucindamartinez

Answer by lucindamartinez at 1:44 PM on May. 30, 2009

• I agree with the PP though....check with a podiatrist and/or your regular doctor. If you have diabetes, you should be especially careful with your foot care.
    lucindamartinez

Answer by lucindamartinez at 1:46 PM on May. 30, 2009