MY SISTER IN LAW LETS MY BROTHER GO AGAINST ME

MY BROTHER ALWAYS GIVE HIS WIFE EVERYTHING SHE WANTS IF I ASK HIM HE SAYS GO TELL UR HUSBAND HIS WIFE TAUGHT HIM THAT WAY ONE TIME HE GAVE HIS WIFE HIS CREDIT CARD AND THEN SHE LOST IT BLAME ME I TOOK IT MY BROTHER THEN TOLD MY HUSBAND DID MY SISTER GAVE U MY CREDIT CARD HE SAID NO AND THEN MY HUSBAND CAME HOME MAD AT ME I TOLD HIM WHATS WRONG HE SAID WHY IS YOUR BROTHER TELLING ME U TOOK HIS CREDIT CARD I SAID IDONT KNOW HOW CAN I GET MY HUSBAND TRUST BACKTRUST ME I NEVER TOOK ANYTHING FROM MY BROTHER AND HIS WIFE SHE LOSTS ALOT OF STUFF AND BLAME OTHERS HOW CAN I TELL HER WHY ARE U DOING THIS NOW MY BROTHER CLOSE HIS BEDROOM EVERYTIME I DONT CARE BUT I NEED TO LET MY BROTHER TRUST ME AGAIN HE WONT HOW PLZ HELP

ranay375

Asked by ranay375 at 11:06 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• It's hard to read your post.
    Anonymous

• For me personally I would have told that bitch off a long time ago.
    As for your husband sham on him he should believe in you no matter what.

You brother needs to see her for what she is really worth.

Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 11:08 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Get all four of you in the same room and just say what's what.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:09 PM on May. 28, 2009

• O.K. first stop, look at your post and write it so we can understand it.
    Anonymous

• I am sorry but when a man grows up and chooses a life partner it is his duty to make that person first in his life. I agree she may be wrong but its his job to support her.I have a SIL that wants her brother to go against me all the time and recently a therapist told him that that is very toxic. let your brother go, and if there are trust issues deal with it directly, not thru your brother.My situation has gotten so bad that my inlaws have destroyed my relationship...dont do that to someone else.
    Anonymous

• Seriously. Take some English classes.
    Anonymous

• I agree with admckenzie here. Get everyone together and call her out. You are bigger person than I am. I would have said something a long time ago if this is always happening.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 11:25 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Move out!! Don't live in the same house with them and sure as shit don't go over there anymore! Cut all contact with her. If you don't see them, then whatever scam sil has running isn't going to work. But when you move, expect fireworks! She's going to set you up for a major fall.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 8:55 AM on May. 29, 2009

• The ALL CAPS and no punctuation make for one very long run on sentence- and makes your post VERY HARD to read and understand!!!!!
    Anonymous