what is going on here!!!

OMG! my boobs are killing me. and I cant figure out why. i just ended my period like a couple days ago. theyve been hurting off an on for like a couple of weeks.
ahh im going crazy... I just want to cut them off.. wait NOOO I dont!
we got any doctors in the house?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:10 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• That was happening to me a while back and it was because I was drinking alot of caffeine. If that is your case, cut back, and hopefully that will help.
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 11:12 PM on May. 28, 2009

• ooo yea. that makes sense! haha thanks!
    Anonymous

• Mine are doing that now. My boobs never hurt (except when I'm pg and I know I'm not pg) I'm hoping they stop when my period goes away.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 11:23 PM on May. 28, 2009

• My boobs use to do that to me but it would happen 2 days before my aunt flow then 2 days after aunt flow so i new when i had my aunt flow coming.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on May. 29, 2009

• definitely cut back on the caffeine. I had the same problem a couple years ago, not so much anymore
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 12:57 AM on May. 29, 2009