Embarassing question

SO thinks there is something wrong with me because I want sex 24/7, and if I don't get it at least once a day I masturbate. I actually watch A LOT more porn then he does. Can anyone else relate?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:14 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• Boy, I wish I were more like you!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:15 PM on May. 28, 2009

• there is nothing wrong with u! u may have a more of a sex drive than most women do but seriously ur husband should be happy! most men would love that. a lot of women don't have the energy or drive for that kinda sex drive
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 11:16 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Oh yes, yes I can! I think it's probably hormones, I'm betting that my DH has a really low testerone level. I could go for it pretty much every night...with him it's like 3-4 times a month.
    Do you ever have the problem when you're 'flying solo' as they say that you end up with a blister?? I have...not fun...not fun at all. Especially when you have to go to the bathroom! lol
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 11:17 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I used to be like that, waaaayyyy before i had kids lol
    Lovejoy0303

Answer by Lovejoy0303 at 11:18 PM on May. 28, 2009

• You have a high sex drive. It could be hormonal, it could be due to your age, it could just be you! Some men would do unspeakable things to be married to a woman with a high sex drive. Seriously, unspeakable things. You can seek counseling for sexual addiction if it is interfering with your life. But if you are content with things and you don't feel you need counseling, just stock up on batteries.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 11:18 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I used to be like that. After I got pregnant, that was kinda killed, LOL!
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 11:19 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I want sex 24/7!! I get it though. My boyfriend doesn't hesitate :) LUCKY ME!!

Michele068

Answer by Michele068 at 11:25 PM on May. 28, 2009

• get on paxil and you will not have any-skip the porn though kind of low ya know/ poor hubby is thinking he cannot make you happy!
    Anonymous

• My drive is way higher than my SO too. Part is age since I am at my peak, part is work hours... he takes care of business when he is up to it a couple days a week... but I take care of myself 3-4 days.

Balance is important in a relationship. He can give more and you can just not tell him how often you do. lol!
    Anonymous

• I have the same issue - my doc says it is due to higher than normal levels of testosterone... You can get it fixed if it is bugging you a lot.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on May. 29, 2009