do i need to go to the hospital?

im 21wks first time pregnancy and the last couple days i really havent been hungry or eatting too much i try and eat a little here and there just dont really have an apetite and then at night i end up throwing up anything i have eatting throughout the day or that evening...should i be worried about it ? is it normal or should i go to the hospital or anything

freshly.married

Asked by freshly.married at 11:23 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I've heard that some ppl don't get "morning sickness" sometimes til later on in pregnancy, you could just call the phone nurse and if they think you should see the Dr. then they will tell you, it could just be that you have a strain of the flu too, if it lasts too long then just call the nurse. Hope ur feeling better soon and that it's not morning sickness.
    slynnb

Answer by slynnb at 11:25 PM on May. 28, 2009

• ITS NORMAL DONT WORRY AT LEAST U FEEL THE BABY MOVES AROUND IF U DONT FEEL THE BABY MOVE AROUND DRINK ALOT OF WATER AND TRY TO TAP UR STOMACH EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE
    ranay375

Answer by ranay375 at 11:27 PM on May. 28, 2009

• shes 21 weeks kick counts are not effective
    call your dr in the morning and ask them
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:29 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Yes it can be normal. Just make sure you are at least keeping a little down. Dehydration can send you into preterm labor. My morning sickness was so bad all four times that I had to be put on medication. Keep an eye on it. You are the only one that knows your body. Make sure the baby is staying active and if you are really unsure give the doctor a call.
    AlexaRhea21

Answer by AlexaRhea21 at 11:29 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I was the same way...I didn't have morning sickness till the 2nd trimester. I think I didn't get hungry till a few weeks after that. I would call your doc anytime you are concerned.
    Fallon_Long

Answer by Fallon_Long at 1:41 AM on May. 29, 2009

• That happened to me too. Don't worry.... you will want to eat a house in a few weeks lol
    Hailey_2486

Answer by Hailey_2486 at 9:24 AM on May. 29, 2009