Help how can I unblock the pop ups??

every time i try to go into a chat room it tell's me I have to unblock my pop up's.
I have been trying to do this since I got on this can u help me step by step I am very new at this computer I dont know what I am doing please help me if you can??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:25 PM on May. 28, 2009 in About CafeMom

• you should have a little toolbar at the top of your browser with the word "tools" on it. usually on the right hand side. click on it. you should see something that says "pop-up blocker" with a drop down menu, in the drop down menu you will see where it says "turn off pop-up blocker" click on that. or if your computer is like mine when you go to a page with a pop-up that has been blocked a yellow bar will come across the screen saying pop-up has been blocked. if you click on it, it will give you the option to "temporarily allow pop-ups". hope that helps.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 12:51 AM on May. 29, 2009