any mom's work from home?

Asked by lilbubba31407 at 10:56 AM on Jun. 21, 2008 in Money & Work

• I do! I have several home based businesses! I wouldn't have it any other way! I wanted something that would fit into my life, not something I would have to fit my life into!

Answer by LaTresha at 11:32 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• Me too! I sell Mia Bella candles and love every minute of it! I mean c'mon, who doesn't like candles?!? :)

Answer by Samie8183 at 12:23 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• I love being a stay at home mom because I like being able to work around my family's schedule. My home business is with GBG and the team that I'm on works together to grow everyone's business so it's a win win situation for all of us :)

Answer by Brendabs at 1:48 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• i do they have all kinds of things that they offer like health care and so much more we dont sell anything or collect money just go to my websight and get more info

Answer by tigger81007 at 2:55 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• I do, I work both outside the home in a "traditional" job and I have a candle & soap business at home. I love that I can do both! I had very little startup with my hom biz, what a blessing!

Answer by SensualScents at 3:49 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• I have been a SAHM now for about a month. I'm on my way to earning a Dell Laptop!

Ask me how you can get yours!

Answer by tayanddyl at 6:30 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• I do and absolutely love it! is one of our isles. Incredible compensation, can learn more by visiting per personally on my page. We are having an incredible enrollment special through the end of June. Enrollment was 29.00 is now only 1.00! I am a flying solo mom an can make a great living!

Answer by SFerber at 8:57 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• I am a Sales Director with Mary Kay Cosmetics and LOVE it. Flexible hours and I am the best boss I have ever had!

Answer by AmyHenderson at 10:40 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• I make a few extra bucks a month with this. It isn't a big commiment, but obviously, the more you put in, the more you get out. This will also give you opportunity to sign up with many paid survey sites. Works well if you are leary of starting up your own business or can't afford to venture into something like that.

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 4:17 AM on Jun. 22, 2008

• Yes, I work from home as a Scentsy Ind. Director. Visit me at

Answer by bizlady at 8:33 AM on Jun. 22, 2008