• In the Spotlight:

What would you think of this woman?

A woman has 5 children, each with a different man. First kid born when she was 16 and does not know who 3 of the fathers even are.
The oldest child was raised by her parents, until the second child came along, then she went to live with mom.
This woman lived off of welfare, until she got a job at age 26. (her first)
She got a license at 28, and her first car. Married a man because he had good enough credit to buy a house at 30, and then divorced him and won the house a year later.
She flew under the radar, not doing much of anything for a few years, and now she is dating an illegal immigrant with a drinking problem and asking her neice to set her up with a hot black guy. Her oldest does not live at home anymore, but she exposes her 4 other kids to her lifestyle.
She thinks he life is good, even though her oldest keeps her grandbaby away. What do you think of this woman?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:43 PM on May. 28, 2009 in General Parenting

• its none of my buissness,.however i would say an unfit mother obviously.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on May. 29, 2009

• Like pp said none of my business, but pretty obvious she is totally unfit, and really should have kept her legs closed geeeez
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 12:34 AM on May. 29, 2009

• IMO...it's too bad. Hopefully she will wake up before it is too late to have a real responsible relationship with any of her family.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on May. 29, 2009

• jerry springer much??
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:35 AM on May. 29, 2009

• Well, I know a girl who is 20 with 4 sons (ages 4, 2, 1 and newborn) by 4 dads. She doesn't work, she doesn't drive, she lives at home with her mom, she keeps the only son she has who has grandparents who actually care away from those grandparents (his dad is also the only one who pays child support...he works a min. wage job and pays her $300 a month by choice) and since I know her I can say that SHE is a biatch who needs to learn about birth control. However, I don't know this person so I can't say anything about HER.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on May. 29, 2009

• one of the most pathetic pieces of scum in america
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 1:38 AM on May. 29, 2009

• ...from everything you've described anyway
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 1:39 AM on May. 29, 2009

• Soo, what you're telling me is that you're keeping your kid away from your mom because she's a horrible influence on the world in general, and you're trying to make sure we think you're right? Do I have that correct?

Well.

You're right.
    oh__you

Answer by oh__you at 3:36 AM on May. 29, 2009

• I don't think anything about her, because I only know your side of the story.

I but I do think that you need to quit throwing stones when you live in a glass house :D
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:32 AM on May. 29, 2009