How can some say Christians are terrible when we do not force anyone to be a Christian in a Christian country but go over to almost any Arab country and try to find a Baptist church?

That is because Christians turn the other cheak and Muslims cut off the hand ect., What gives them the nerve to be so mean(some)? They are using our freedom and trying to kill us too,going to college taking over the Dunkin Donuts franchise already and their goal is to make America Islam-America I heard, this is not a joke! Christians WWJD?? Arabs why so much hatred for a peaceful Christian society?

2mothershelpers

Asked by 2mothershelpers at 11:57 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• The truth of the matter is that people are getting tortured and killed in the east for being Christian. They were once 20% Christian and now down to 5%. They have to convert or be treated lower than dogs, with no rights. So where is the LOVE in that? Do not be alarmed it is to happen! Jesus will return!
    Anonymous

• this is not a christian nation! never has been never will be!
    Anonymous

• I mean Muslims why so much hatred?does this make sense?
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 12:00 AM on May. 29, 2009

• I sure don't live in a Christian nation. I'm not sure where you are?
    my2.5boys

Answer by my2.5boys at 12:01 AM on May. 29, 2009

• Does the crusades ring a bell to anyone? Might me a little sore from them still.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on May. 29, 2009

• Do you not know any history at all? Really?
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 12:06 AM on May. 29, 2009

• Oh for the love of all that is sane....this country is NOT a Christian country. Muslems are not mean. There are extremist in every group...EVERY group
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 12:09 AM on May. 29, 2009

• William Penn hello??? Americas for FREEDOM OF RELIGION but not gihod!....,. also Martin Luther hense the Lutheran church. can you see my point just a tad ?
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 12:10 AM on May. 29, 2009

• Do What?
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 12:11 AM on May. 29, 2009

• Christian like freedom you should appreciate us,lol they do not let Pagans live either or wiccans. So what do you think?
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 12:12 AM on May. 29, 2009