Help me please

I need to find a work at home job. Right now I take online classes to get my bachelor's degree and I'm a part time nanny. I love the kids I work with and can't imagine leaving them but I want to move out of my apartment and into a house so I need to make more money. How do I find legit (not scams) jobs that are work at home???

mommy1572905

Asked by mommy1572905 at 12:09 AM on May. 29, 2009 in Money & Work

• I am a Demonstrator with Gold Canyon. It isn't a scam and I LOVE IT! I work when I want to and around our family schedule. You can visit my site if you like at www.mygc.com/inspirationalscents or www.goldcanyon.com also. If you have any questions feel free to ask! Best of luck.
    MommaM2

Answer by MommaM2 at 12:24 AM on May. 29, 2009

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, links and information.  You can view them in my Journal here at Cafemom:

Work at Home Series of Articles Journal

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:35 AM on May. 29, 2009

• I have a couple of thoughts. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). There is a company located outside of Chicago that matches up VAs & clients called VSI; the url is www.avirtualstaff.com. The owner is Tracey Wallace.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. I work out of my home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation. Feel free to contact me directly -Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 6:53 AM on May. 29, 2009

• I have been working from home with Ameriplan for 12 months now and love it! I work strictly using my computer and phone sometimes. We have NO selling products, NO buying products, NO parties No cold calling.  Plus you get real benefits, this is your business and it is willable/sellable you can leave it to your children one day. I am a license nurse and gave that up to stay at home with my children and so glad that I did.

Overview 616-712-1741
    Request Interview: www.workbenefitsfromhome.com

Let me know if you have any questions.

freeathome

Answer by freeathome at 11:05 AM on May. 29, 2009

• http://www.cashle.com/index.php?ref=uin1192002832415

This site is REAL, FREE and LEGIT! You get paid EVERYDAY if you want and there are NO minimums to meet. We also have 24/7 live support so you will NEVER be left hanging on what to do. ALso, I just cashed out with $77.79 and that was ONLY for ONE hours worth of work!! Good things come to those that have patience and are willingly to give something a try :)

SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 11:23 AM on May. 29, 2009

• Hey there! I work at home, I have 2 little ones, a 5 year old and a 2 year old and I absolutely love it! The company I partner with has gotten The Torch Award from Better Business Bureau! You can visit my website at www.beingunited.com or email me at rebeccabowen@live.com or call me at 219-923-2039. I would love to help you and get you more info!
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 4:18 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I have a home based business that pays well. www.tgw247.com  message me if you want more info. Mary

jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 6:19 PM on May. 29, 2009

• Consider selling Avon! You can make a lot of money at it and its only $20 to start up! Just go to www.start.youravon.com and use reference code dhullum
    There are tons of ways to make money with Avon including selling traditionally, selling through an online webstore mine is www.youravon.com/dhullum , hosting fundraisers, throwing parties, and more! Good luck to you!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 11:56 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I am a stay at home mom of 4 great kids. Just a short 5 months ago, I wanted to find a way to spend quality time with my family and watch my kids grow up without having to send them off to some pricy childcare! I finally found my passion working from home with an amazing wellness company! There are no parties, no selling, and no risk! If you are interested in a better, healthier way, check out my site at www.familiesrok.synthasite.com. I work my business from my computer so I don't have to worry about cold calls and parties and things of that nature.
    tneeley

Answer by tneeley at 12:25 PM on May. 30, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 8:20 AM on Jun. 4, 2009