Pregnancy Update!

To those have rad my previous posts about being pregnant or not, here's what's going on:

In April when I had two positive HPTs, at the the end of the month I had a miscarriage. I am pregnant again, hence the positive HPTs I took this monh. The hormones in the blood test they took last week compared to the blood test they took tonight when I went to the ER( abdominal pains I got at work last night made me scared) were the pattern of being a normal pregnancy. Since I was having abdominal pains, the ob said there is a chance that it could be ectopic.

Thanks for listening, answering my questions, and being supportive.

I apologize if this isn't the appropriate place to post

KellyBelly89

Asked by KellyBelly89 at 12:10 AM on May. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• best of luck mama (hugs)
    SmileyMoo

Answer by SmileyMoo at 12:13 AM on May. 29, 2009

• Thank you (hugs!)
    KellyBelly89

Answer by KellyBelly89 at 12:16 AM on May. 29, 2009

• Good Luck!
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 12:29 AM on May. 29, 2009

• The earliest sign of an ectopic pregnancy is HCG levels that are under the normal range so if your range is fine then why would the doc still think that you could have an ectopic pregnancy? Didnt they do a vaginal exam? They can feel where the baby is planted if it is in the tube
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on May. 29, 2009

• They thought that because i had pain in my abdomin I guess... They did a vaginal exam and saw nothing. The ob said it might be too early to see anything yet. I have to go in Saturday for another blood test.
    KellyBelly89

Answer by KellyBelly89 at 12:59 AM on May. 29, 2009

• this happened to me in the beginning of my pregnancy.. i had horrible pain in my side, did a TV ultrasound, found nothing and said id either miscarried or had an ectopic. turns out theres not much to see at 2-3 weeks obviously.. im betting its just to early if you are pregnant after your loss (sorry :[ but congrats on this!) you cant be that far along at all.. its not even june yet! good luck and keep us updated here.. who cares if its not in the right place!!! congratulations!!!
    USMC_Elisa

Answer by USMC_Elisa at 3:30 AM on May. 29, 2009

• They took my blood again today and compared to the 28th when they took it, my hormone level is rising appropriately. Today the level was at a thousand something. They want to take another test monday and if the level is at two thousand or more they can do an ultrasound and might see something. They aren't completely ruling out an ectopic pregnancy yet though. I'll post again monday and let you guys know how it went
    KellyBelly89

Answer by KellyBelly89 at 2:37 PM on May. 30, 2009