OMG! I chaperoned the 4th, 5th, 6th grade dance today......

While my 4th grade son was just a wallflower gobbling up pizza and Capri-suns my 6th grade neice was bumping and grinding with the same boy that "dumped" her because she wouldn't talk much to him. But let me tell you when she was getting pushed into him by her friends she was not talking much as usual but she was grinding on him. I had to ask the chaperones 3 times to put a stop to it and I heard of other teachers telling them to quit. I was busy selling pizza and snacks. I felt disgusted, embarrassed (I work at the school). WTH? Why doesn't her 400 lb. mother who was in bed all day as she always is, give a crap and not chaperone her daughter? Last Saturday I gave her a popsicle and she was showing my son how deep she could put it down her throat and my son came and told me. She is 12 and I think she may end up being a teen mom. What do you think about this behavior?

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 12:18 AM on May. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• WOW!!!!!!!!! I would have stopped selling pizzas and grabbed my niece by her pretty little head and taken her out of there. You are right, she will be a young teen mom and her mom will wonder why it happended to her baby. She is learning the behavior from somewhere or someone and I would be finding out who it is. She will end up with a reputation that she doesn't want and it will be soon.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:25 AM on May. 29, 2009

• I rambled on and failed to mention that although I was a chaperone my neice and the boy were up front by the stage, I was in charge of the rear part of the dance floor.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:23 AM on May. 29, 2009

• Thats how it is nowdays.But if her mom wont do anything you can guide her in the right direction
    babysyoungmom1

Answer by babysyoungmom1 at 12:29 AM on May. 29, 2009

• She's learning it from her mom! Her mom CLAIMS to be one of those "honest" moms. You know the type, "Oh, I am honest with my daughter, I have nothing to hide and I tell her everything so she won't do the same". Well guess what you friggin' idiot, you told her everything but forgot to tell her NOT to be like that. When we were walking to the car my neice still has the adacity to say, "OMG, I am so happy! I got to grind on Chris and...." I cut her off and I was tired and pissed by then and told her, "You know whar Veronica, I don't want to hear it and neither does Alex"! "I swear, if I was your teacher you would lose your trip to Knott's Berry Farm tomorrow". When I got home I couldn't even stand to go tell her mom and my brother all the details. I said hi to my mom and came to my house. I am DONE! No more helping and guiding this girl. They created a sexually curious tween and they don't even care.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:31 AM on May. 29, 2009

• Yep, that sounds like teen mom material right there.

Congrats in advance!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on May. 29, 2009

• LOL! Shut up anon (whoever you are)! I was just thinking of how oblivious my brother and his GF are. She is not my biological neice but I have known her since she was born, 6 years ago my brother hooked up with her and life has never been the same. They live with my mom and even my 1/2 blind mom has seen how this girl is. My mom has said that if she is still alive and this girl gets pregnant, they all have to go find another place to live. My mom is over it.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:41 AM on May. 29, 2009

• I don't know what to say. I'm so afraid of this for when my kids get older. May the force be with you!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on May. 29, 2009

• my little sister is 12, and i bet she does the same thing. Shes half black half white, and she has that creamy color skin, long dk brown curly hair, big big green eyes, and a bright smile. if she can't wear mini shorts, or mini skirts, and a tight shirt, she won't go to school.

I am trying to get my mom to send her up here so i can show her how life really is where there is a high rate of teen pregnancy, and show her how she'll end up if she doesn't cut it out.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on May. 29, 2009

• Holy crap! 12 years old showing deep throat techniques???!!! I would have freaked out on that too! I remember being 12, but I was a different kind of 12 than that! I still punched boys that annoyed me back then. I dang sure didn't grind on them! I think I might would talk to your brother about it. Its inappropriate, and she was getting in trouble at school. Whether he decides to do anything about it is up to him and her mom. But at least you warned them and you can feel good that you tried to help out.
    kbates1208

Answer by kbates1208 at 1:25 AM on May. 29, 2009

• happens
    i mean how many 15 year olds are pregnant on here? i hate to say it but it does look like her furture .
    id try to set her straight so she doesnt become a 15 year old mom
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:40 AM on May. 29, 2009